Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Monday, April 02, 2007

Penguins

I love animals, particularly baby animals. There are no ugly baby animals. I love dogs and bears, even adult dogs and bears, and especially big dogs. I find otters irresistible. I even love unattractive animals. (Insert your own political joke here.)

Yesterday, I saw on the TV that penguins are dying in Antarctica. Penguins, the most entertaining animals in the whole world. Penguins, those waddling little bundles of joy, are dying, and it may be because of the big GW. What am I going to do?

I have already conceded that warming apparently is occurring. Am I doing it? Should I feel guilty? Am I killing the penguins? I do pretty much everything that the anti-warming wonks recommend, and that which the holier-than-thou in government mandate. I guess I'm covered. I really hope someone can save the penguins though, or I'll be very sad.

5 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

Ah - it's almost like you're not evil!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Don, American Idle said...

How observant of you. It's almost like you're not rude.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

You two are always bickering when I come over here.

I came over to say, "DON! Yes! I go to church! Why are you so surprised?????"

The other thing I wanted to say was, "Have you ever seen Emmit Otter?" He's a Muppet that became popular in the 80's. Very cute. He wears a hat and some very warm clothes. He walks by kicking his feet out in front of him. It's amazing. Don't know how he does it. I look like a soldier of Hitler if I try it.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Don, American Idle said...

I'm sorry. I think I had you confused with some cocktail waitress from whom Kurt gets comments. Most of my stuff is pretty reactionary, but you're always welcome to disagree with me. You probably won't read this, but I couldn't get on your site. Feel free to read me when I try to be funny.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

Weird that you couldn't get to my site. No cocktail waitress here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home