Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Friday, April 18, 2008

Debate

Of course, I didn't watch the ABC-TV Democratic embarrassment-fest, which even the liberal press headlined, "In debate, rivals dissect missteps and misstatements." I can't imagine what Obama or Mrs. Bill could say that would make me forget his racism and her lying. How could anyone seriously consider making either of them the leader of the free world? (Chelsea Clinton, however, continues to impress, having apparently risen above her white trash background.)

Instead, I watched TV for its primary purpose -- entertainment. The FOX-TV sitcoms provided some chuckles and a good comment on race relations. Back To You introduced us to Schwatz Beer and the command, "Hoist your Schwatz in the air." My schwatz hasn't been the same since.

On Til Death, Brad Garrett and the crew reminded us of our humanity, and titillated our palates with chicken, and, you guessed it, pancakes. Later, on CBS-TV, came the serial killers we have all come to know and love. Nevertheless, their capture (one was "continued") was more uplifting than the doom and gloom emanating from the debate.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home