Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Friday, June 06, 2008

A smoke-filled room

A MEETING OF THE CLINTON MACHINE

". . . but, I got the most popular votes."

"Be quiet, lady, we've got to figure out what to do."

"You can't talk to my wife like that."

"Just keep puffin' that cigar, and butt out."

"But I was the President."

"Yeah, right. Now, shut up. You caused enough trouble on the campaign trail."

(WHINE) "But I want to be President."

"Didn't I tell you to shut up, lady?"

"The man's black, for God's sake."

"Well, you thought you were too, Bill." How many superdelegates can you deliver?"

"Isn't it too late?"

"As Yogi said, 'It ain't over 'til it's over.' They have to vote at the convention, and we have to destroy Obama before then. You know, Rev. Wright, Fr. Pfleger, 57 states, pushy wife, all that stuff."

"Then I will be President?"

"For the last time, let us take care of it."

"What about AlGore?"

(TUTTI) "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha."

"Seriously, that global warming crap is beginning to stink on ice."

"I think we might just pull it off, if you can deliver the superdelegates, Bill."

(WHISPER) "Maybe that'll shut the bitch up."

(CACKLE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home