Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Monday, January 26, 2009

A la plage

Recently, I watched my first (and probably, last) Eric Rohmer film, "Pauline at the Beach." It was verbose, as the critics always point out about the work of Rohmer. It was technically creative, and the implied sex was tastefully done, but the characters were boring, and I couldn't get interested in any of their petty problems. I bought it in a two-for-one DVD sale, and you may have it if you'll send me a dollar or two for postage. It's quite soporific, similar to the TV show I'm watching now, "The Last Templar." Mira Sorvino's legs are keeping me alert, if not terribly interested in the story. Rats, now she's wearing Hillary attire.

BY THE WAY: Do you think Hillary will ever dress like a woman again? How thick are her ankles?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home