Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Void cometh

You may have noticed that my crusade (yes, "crusade," you accursed terrorists) has slowed recently. That's because the BASEBALL season is drawing to a close. I may eventually be put to the curved sword or thrown under the Obama bus, but right now it's only a couple of weeks before there won't be any more baseball to watch for at least five mind-numbing months. It will be at that time I will return to continue to fight for yours and my freedom.

Meanwhile, my fantasy team has an outside chance of possibly winning enough, praise God, to break even and cover the cost of play. Of course, a lot depends upon, and requires praying for, a failure of my fellow competitors. So, I will have to think like a liberal, and wish those, whose teams are ahead of mine, are somehow punished so that I may advance in the standings. Perhaps, I should pray to Nancy Pelosi (D-SF), the Princess of Mean. (You might remember that the late hotelier, Leona Helmsley, was the Queen of Mean, and usurped the title for all time, much to Nancy's chagrin.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home