Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Election

I just got back from voting. As I was coming down the 61, a sheet of water struck the Ford, and I had to slow down until it passed. "They" say it's going to be like this for several days, but then, how precise has weather forecasting ever been?

The animals seem to be fine, but I'll have to go out to the ridge as soon as I finish here, and before it gets dark.

Another "they" say the voter turnout has been light, as it very often is in the primary. I don't understand why some people can't take a few minutes to go over and show some interest in the democratic process. But for those who care, I'll see them at the Waffle Barn in the morning and we'll discuss the results. Some of us will respectfully disagree, but that's the American way.

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

The waffle barn? I thought you were my dad! If you aren't my dad, then I apologize for every comment I've left here. If you are, then never mind.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Don, American Idle said...

It's OK, I understand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home