Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Monday, September 11, 2006

Film

I know you're all anxiously awaiting my take on ABC's "Path to 9/11" Part I. What I found to be most shocking was the cinematography. Most of it was done in a herky-jerky manner by a hand-held camera. What some people think is exciting, I frequently find annoying.

The plot showed the well-documented petty fight between federal agencies and the disastrous inactivity which ensued. I was surprised by the prominent role played by Sandy Berger, the Security Chief, who later was completely discredited when he was caught stuffing sensitive documents down his pants and in his socks and claiming it was an accident. Tonight, we should see the film's take on that, and I'll probably be reporting again. Happy viewing.

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger SNAKE HUNTERS said...

"If all Government Officials were
Angels, there would be no need for
government at all".

Read a Reality Blog. Your Comments
Are Important, positive or negative

Record first name & town. reb

www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home