Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Nobody cares

Today, I went to the lab for my monthly blood-letting to check the thinness of my blood and my cholesterol level. Afterward, I bought and consumed about 5,000 calories worth of fast food, because it was mid-afternoon, and I had fasted for the tests. Isn't that interesting?

Tonight, I will be watching "Fringe" to see if it's worth a second viewing. To do so, I will have to skip "America's Got Talent," which has grown very wearisome, so I won't care. I should be able to catch the last 30 minutes though, so I can vote. I love voting; it gives me a feeling of power, which, of course, is nonsense.

Tomorrow, I plan to get up as early as usual, and after brunch, I will. . . oh, nobody cares.

TODAY'S WORD: Phlebotomist.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

Fringe was boring! It was like a longer, slower, less interesting episode of the X-Files.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home