Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

From a Letter to the Editor

Several years ago, before I was fully aware of the debilitating effect of government entitlements, and before I had any serious health problems, I carelessly signed up for the program that started America down the path to the excesses of health insurance. I pretended my government cared about me, but, of course, there are those who only want me to be dependent upon them, and to re-elect them so they can continue lavishing other people's money on me. [You see, public office is the surest road to private riches, and many office holders tenaciously protect their access to that cash cow.] To my shame, I continue to accept their unearned inducements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home