Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gerald Lloyd Kookson III

"Kookie" was the most recognizable member of the cast of the TV show that mentions my age in the title. My trombonic year is over, and today marks the beginning of my kookie year. That gives me, hopefully, another year to find an entertainment, literary ot military reference to describe that one on the way to my George Burns year.

EXTRA: Chester, our fuzzy yellow dog, who was poorly named by an uninventive auto mechanic, got a good shearing recently, so now he almost looks like a different animal. I have renamed him New Dog. That follows in the tradition that saw Cujo become Spooky, although, until his death of old age, first born always called him Puppy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home