Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Dilbert" 3/29

(Three panels: Dogbert on the computer; Dilbert watching.)

1. Dogbert: "I'm writing fake press releases for imaginary new green technologies."

2. Dogbert: "Scientists say that by 2040 you will be able to power your entire home with the breeze from your refrigerator door."

3. Dilbert: "Now how will I know which green breakthroughs are real?"
Dogbert: "Seriously? You think there are real ones?"


FYI: My fantasy baseball game has returned, under new management. Hopefully, someone has settled the lawsuit with MLB. Now I can continue to fund the prizes won by the other contestants. They aren't welcome.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Noelia said...

http://liadc3.blogspot.com/
5 amigas que no quieren separarse y por eso hacen un blog si nos sigues te seguimos ;)

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Don, American Idle said...

No hablo espagnol. (Did I say that right?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home