Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today, a member of the family achieves his majority. He is now legally permitted to drink alcohol, but has chosen to refrain, for the most part, because, of course, he realizes it's irrelevant. I commend his perspicacity.

It is for him and others of his generation and those to follow that I have appeared on the email portion of the TV news an average of twice per week for five years, and I write letters to the editor reiterating the wisdom of such fine legislators as Wally Herger and John Boehner.

EXAMPLE: (AS SEEN YESTERDAY ON TV) Whether it's deciding to eat Taco Bell or not, or going around with earphones in both ears, I'm sick and tired of the holier-than-thou telling me what to do and threatening to punish me if I don't do it their way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home