Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Monday, March 05, 2012

A new word

Fortuitously, just after we were told by Sandra Fluke of her frequent, promiscuous sexual liaisons with multiple partners, and having such behavior be labeled as that of a slut, we learned she pronounces her name "fluck." So, in response to first born's criticism that there doesn't seem to be a word to describe a man who engages in the same kind of immorality, I offer a new appellation -- flucker.

REGRET: Yesterday, the annual Iditarod began. One of few things I regret in life is never having participated in that event. I love dogs and solitude, and the thought of mushing through the night, accompanied only by my faithful, loving animals, infuses me with a pleasant, warm feeling. That, and the spirit of competition, makes me wish I were there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home