Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Friday, June 28, 2013

What? Plus. . .

The 19-year-old  female ignoramus who was on the phone with Trayvon Martin just before he began pounding George Zimmerman's head into the cement, reported in court that she saw nothing racist or imsulting in Martin's characterization of the "white Hispanic" as a "creepy-ass cracker."

Let me get that straight.  The word "nigger' is offensive, but black people can call us anything they want.

ELECTRONICS are after me again.  The printer doesn't work, and my piggyback DISH is sporadic at best.  Both. apparently are exhibiting equipment failure.  I remember someone telling me that modern electronics  are virtually indestructible, and are reliable for years.  He didn't tell it to the junk over here at our house.

THE E-R may not print my take on the Zimmerman case, just as I'm beginning to look more like I know what I'm talking about.  I'm starting to draft some good new stuff, however, about the "eight commandments" ( Which postulates that God was created in our image, rather than the Catholic Church's opposite take.),  and another attack on the nonsense about under-performing schools, instead of under-performing students. (Why would school districts hire stupid or incompetent beginning teachers when on the salary schedule the pay is identical?)

RECENTLY, in response to a pop-up. I requested info on a mortgage refinance.  Using the name Resi Dent, I received four voice-mail and four email messages, addressed to, variably. Resi,  Mr. Dent, and Mr. and Mrs. Dent.  They wouldn't accept my usual R. E. Sident because of the initials, so I didn't bother to try O. C. Cupant, my other favorite.  (Remembrances of my days as a letter carrier.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home