Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bobbin About

Jay Bobbin @Zap2it answers questions about movies and TV. In an earlier post I quoted one particularly silly query about the familial relationship between Bo and Luke Duke. The very next week, Mr. Bobbin published the answer to the oldest of all old chestnuts, "Doesn't Warren Beatty have a sister who is also a performer?" I was going to post it for its entertainment value. Then, I thought, wait. . . maybe he was TRYING to be funny. Maybe it was humor.

It wasn't. It seems Mr. Bobbin has no sense of humor. In fact, he took offense at my suggestion that he might be clever, and then he rudely dismissed me. To his credit, he does use some good questions, but apparently, sometimes he needs just one more. He seems to be on his computer all the time, so if you have a question, no matter how jejune, he may need it now to fill a page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home