Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Monday, July 30, 2007

Smiley face

I couldn't finish today's Sudoku, even after two tries. I am so bummed out. So, I'm going to have happy thoughts.

We have a new puppy. She is so cute, and even though she gets into everything, we love her. Out in the field, we have lots of horsies, and the yearlings are being prepared for sale. If we make them real pretty, they will bring more at the sale. Won't it be nice to have extra money?

There are birdies in the trees and their tweeting is delightful. The fishies in our little aquarium are almost as entertaining as the ones in the big tank at the rehab facility. Sometimes we see a squirrel in the yard, and out in the barn we have several kitty cats. It's all so idyllic.

There! No one could be offended by that. It's so innocuous that it should endear me to everyone. What was I thinking when I created satiric material?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home