Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2 - 300 Contest

Today is the second anniversary of Little Iodine (A Tribute to Jimmy Hatlo), and my 300th post. I've done a lot of thinking , and presented a number of posts, containing mostly conservative thought and humor, sometimes simultaneously. I hope some of them have been helpful and/or entertaining.

Following the example of OPE, I am having a contest. When I receive 100 entries, the festivities will end, and I will select a winner. All you have to do is name, by title, your favorite of the 300, and if it matches mine, I will write an article on a subject of your choice, suitable for framing and submitting to any newspaper which I guarantee will publish it.

Hurry, don't miss the deadline.

Clue: At #200, I selected my favorite to that point. Also, please note the punctuation (or, rather, the lack thereof).


Roy Scheider 1935-2008 RIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home