Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Monday, January 28, 2008

Fred

The moment Fred Thompson withdrew from the presidential primary, speculation arose as to whom he might endorse. If I had been running for president, I would believe that I was the best person for the job. Why would I want to recommend someone less qualified?

Recalling my experience when I didn't vote for John Schmitz because I knew he couldn't win, and I got Nixon; I am going to vote for Fred Thompson in the primary, so I can't possibly help to choose the wrong candidate again.

EXTRA: Regarding the government stimulus package, giving every taxpayer a little bit of money is the best idea since the cheese wienie. It's just enough to make some people think the government cares. The politicians do care. . . about being elected.
The poorer you are, the less you get, and those who have too little income to pay taxes, will probably receive nothing. That's an idea as great as the 8-track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home