Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Monday, September 29, 2008

Q & A

Q: "If happy little bluebirds fly
Across the rainbow,
Why, oh, why can't I?"
A: No wings.

Q: How good was the "Gary Unmarried" premiere?
A: Better than expected. The girlfriend is appealing.

Q: In 16 years of playing fantasy baseball, what have I won?
A: Nothing.

Q: Why?
A: I don't know. Actually, I do know if you get behind early, it's over.

Q: What is the secret to winning at PLAYOFF fantasy baseball?
A: Luck. The best bet is multiple entries, if you can afford them.

Q: Why is it "Stay at Home Week?"
A: Premieres on non-cable networks (except P BS which has, as I
previously mentioned, abandoned me).

Q: Was I pleased to receive a call last night from a loved one whom I see too infrequently?
A: Definitely.

Q: Did we solve the economic "crisis?"
A: No reason. Neither of us has any money.

ADVISE: I have wasted about $3,500 over the last 16 years playing fantasy baseball. Next year, I am considering spending the annual $200+ up front for multiple entries ($30 each), hoping that one of them doesn't quickly sink to the bottom of the league (again). Whaddya think?

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

Paula Marshall is a lovely woman. She was recently nakedish in Californication (cable TV).

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Don, American Idle said...

Oh, I'd love to see that ...ish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home