Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Goode

As a rule, I seldom watch cartoons, even though "The Simpsons" can occasionally be clever, and "Family Guy," the few times I've seen it, has entertained me with its rude humor. Now, last night, I previewed "The Goode Family," and laughed aloud frequently. I am looking forward to the next episode, its cartoon format notwithstanding.

I should warn the holier-than-thou that the program skewers that nonsense called political correctness, and you may wish to allow yourself to be offended. The star of the first episode was the family dog, a carnivorous animal, which the family foolishly believes is vegan, as they are; so the beast is reduced to surreptitiously hunting and consuming other neighborhood pets. Remember: It's only a cartoon, and no animals were killed or injured during its filming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home