Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Saturday, July 18, 2009

"I started a lie. . . "

I am almost ready to be a Democrat politician. In making a comment on another blog recently, I told a ridiculous lie, and another commenter asked "Is that true?" My first deliberate lie since I told Mom I was only going to a Disney movie, and someone may have believed it. What a victory for prevarication.

With my name being on KNVN-TV almost every day, and my regular letters to the editor, some political party functionary should be looking for me to join Al Franken, another joker, in the Senate. Think of all the people I can lie to then.

EXTRA: Those people who stood in line at the closed DMV last Friday were back again yesterday to wait for a miracle. Some of them brought beer to share, or not. One jerk invariably asked, "Hot enough for ya?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home