Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Voting

This summer's "The Last Comic Standing," and the misnamed talent show (which should be "America Has Talent") have been disappointing. They are, of course, the only "reality" shows I watch, and only because almost everything else is a rerun. I even vote for my "favorites," even though I'm not convinced it means a thing. Curiously, this week, both my choices were artist #10 -- the comic was a young man named Kaplan, and the other performer was an actual artist, last night drawing a fine representation of judge Piers Morgan while UNDER WATER.


UPDATE: The clever artist has been eliminated. Kept were two little boys, ages 5 and 10, doing an acrobatic dance that is "perfect" for a sophisticated Las Vegas audience. Wouldn't that be child labor? Hey, President Obama! Some more people to punish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home