Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Letter to the editor

This morning, on FoxNews Sunday, Chris Wallace asked the panel what President Obama could best say in his upcoming speech to the joint session of Congress to reverse the disastrous journey upon which he is embarked.

I have the answer: "Effective immediately, I, Barack Hussein Obama, resign the Presidency of the United States. I further direct that Joe Biden join me by stepping down as Vice-President, because, as self-absorbed and egotistical as I am, I won't endure this indignity alone. The polls by which I live say you don't like me any more, and I never did like you, so I'll be going back to Chicago and work for Mayor Emanuel, who always used to tell me what to do anyway."

With the ascendency of Speaker Boehner, the nation can take a break from the constant speechifying and concomitant lying to which we have been subjected for over three years, and prepare ourselves for the new round of political obfuscation and equivocating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home