Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The home stretch

We have arrived at the final 24 "talented" American acts, and my favorites are three singers and a comedienne. There are eight others that I can live with, so I suppose I have a 50-50 chance of being satisfied, if not pleased.

However, supposedly the final decision will be made entirely by the vote of "the people," so it's still possible that the jerk who foolishly risks injury by belly-flopping into a small pool could win. Sure, I'd go to Vegas and pay $50-100 to see that. . . NOT.

UPDATE: Rats! Of the 12 acts appearing last night, there were three from my top four, and three from my second four favorites. So, I'll be losing some, while next week, I'll have to select from 12 mostly mediocre acts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home