Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The day after

Yesterday, my birthday, I felt weak and a little dizzy. I'm better today, but have no post prepared. So, here goes something ad lib.

I still have no presidential candidate. Although almost anyone would be better than what we have, the Republicans must nominate someone who can win. The present crop does not impress me. As soon as I began to like Herman Cain, the vengeful Democrats destroyed him. When I began to look at Newt, he decided to destroy himself.

Yesterday, I heard someone discussing Jeb Bush and Mitch Daniels. If they decide to run, I will consider them. . . especially Daniels. If Romney is nominated, it will be just another one of those lesser-of-two-evils elections. Don't the 99 percent deserve better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home