Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Today

Sometime in the middle of the night, we had one of the foals. I was asleep, but ever-vigilant was in attendance to insure all went well. We had sacrificed an important family event, because when you own animals and/or accept responsibility for them, it's a sacred trust.

I contemplated risking a possible $721 fine and impoundment of my vehicle, but in the end, I realized that, not having driven for several years, I'm not really ready to spend four hours behind the wheel.

So, today I watched some tape to catch up on some TV shows I missed, but it didn't help. I am still unhappy and regretful. I ask for understanding, and pray things go better next time.

TO HONOR JACKIE ROBINSON, every player in every MLB game is wearing his number (42) today. The significance fits my somber mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home