Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Yesterday

With the Dish giving us premium channels free for a while, I was able to watch most of "Bridesmaids," and "Midnight in Paris." I say "most," because I never seem to get in at the beginning. (I don't get any printed schedule, because, as you'll remember, I don't pay for it. Shhh.)

Directly, "Bridemaids" is DREADFUL. It's aimed at pre-teen girls, but they shouldn't see it because of the liberal use of variations of the word "fuck," and the sexual innuendo. Additionally, I hate movies with people about whom I don't care, and whose activities are unbelieveable. . . stupidly so.

Conversely, I commend Owen Wilson for delivering Woody's lines without trying to be him. The unbelieveability here is clever, and who doesn't love Paris? When are we leaving?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home