Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Friday, December 07, 2012

P. H. Day #71

After the U.S. war started by the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor, I bought a German car (VW) in 1964, and a Japanese car (Toyota) later in the '60s.  You see, unlike some hyphenated Americans,  I don't hold a grudge against the innocent descendents of those whose earlier relatives were less civilized.

DILBERT 12/5/12:  A conversation between Pointy Haired Boss (PHB) and Dilbert, our hero (DOH)

"PHB:  I need you to assemble a huge amount of totally incomprehensible data.  Make it boring so no one looks at it too closely.  I'm aiming for quantity over quality.

"DOH:  I have a bad feeling about this.

"PHB:  No one would pay you to feel good."

The definition of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home