Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Will the E-R publish this?

Barack Obama nauseates me.  Before you are tempted to accuse me of racism, be informed that pasty-faced Harry Reid, botox-enhanced Nancy Pelosi and David Axelrod, who looks like a weasel, also turn my stomach.  The prospect of having them continue to infect my life for the next four years has made me mean, and, evidently, as nasty as a liberal.

I can only imagine what the President meant when he said he would be "more flexible" with Russia's President Putin, who would love to rule the world.  This from the man who is already targeting people such as me  --  male, conservative, old and white.  .  .  and I don't consider that statement the least bit paranoid.

I am also angry with anyone who voted to allow these people to sell our American exceptionalism to lesser nations, foster class envy among our own people, and inflict the oppressive taxation and threats of punishment inherent in "affordable" Obamacare upon us, while describing the theft of $716 billion from Medicare as "compassion."

I can't imagine how anyone could be so misinformed or greedy as to accept this faux magnanimity that will be extorted from hard-working citizens and their employers whose "richness" used to be reinvested to provide more jobs.

I regret I cannot offer any solution to the impending disaster except to hunker down, support our local conservative representatives, and hope those voters who aren't lazy and avaricious will come to realize the big mistake they made in this election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home