Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Haps

I have voted by mail for any and all candidates who promise to reverse the evil perpetrated by the Obama administration.  I continue to be amazed that any sentient being would support a President who lies, who proposes to increase taxes exponentially, who approves of assassination, and who, with his wife, wants to control all aspects of everyone's lives.  If you didn't like the last four years, be prepared to see it get worse if President Obama is re-elected.  Sieg Heil!

The World Series starts today.  My allegiance is torn between the Detroit Tigers, whom I have always loved, and the San Francisco Giants, my local team of choice.  I have only had the opportunity to attend three MLB games.  Sometime in the '40s. I saw the long forgotten southpaw, Stubby Overmire, lose to the old Washington Senators 1-0.  Many years later, I saw them defeat the Oakland Athletics, and the Anaheim (now called LA) Angels.  I have grown less nostalgic because I remember that it's mostly about the money.  Over the years, loyalty has really taken a beating, and, of course, Stubby is undoubtedly dead.

FYI:  Using a book I received at Christmas, I "cleaned and defragmented" my disk.  No improvement yet.  Do I need dynamite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home