Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cloggers?

Yes, they're back on the misnamed talent show.  But so is the "talking dog," so we now have 24 finalists.  Mercifully, "Horse" is not one of them.  If you never saw him, count your blessings.  The judges seem to be pushing the double-jointed street performer and the strong voiced little boy.  I've invested so much time I have to see it through now, but I keep finding myself saying, "Next!"

Speaking of seeing it through, I went all the way with "Political Animals."  It turned quasi-serious and more believable, but remained quite predictable.  Somehow, I just knew the President's plane would crash, I guess, because that's how I would have written it.

The two new NBC sitcoms previewed after Talent show promise.  So far, they are better than the undeservedly popular "Community," "Modern Family," and "New Girl."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home