Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Friday, July 27, 2012

#1000

Because no one claimed the #900 prize, the One Thousandth Post award will be doubly exciting.  In addition, if a leftist can say something that can be considered so logical as to cause me to have second thoughts, I will reward him/her handsomely.  To wit, think about going 18 miles up in a hot air balloon as someone supposedly did just recently.  Then, imagine foolishly jumping out and achieving a downward-hurtling speed of over 500 MPH.  Well, you can enjoy some of that science bullshit.  Just enter now.

Choose your favorite post; comment on it, and I will seriously pretend to care what you think.  Remember, no one who lives in the real world need apply.

As I recently said in emails to my Senators, "I dare you to vote "no."  (Interestingly, Senate Majority Leader, Harry "The Weasel" Reid [D-NV], cancelled the vote on that issue.  Am I intimidating or what?)

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Jill said...

:D Perfect caution Don! As I'm living in the 'real world' so I wanna apply but I need more info of it. Will you consider for sharing more detail about it, please? Thanks!
home care

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Don, American Idle said...

Sorry, businesses not eligible; only fun-seekers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home