Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Film 2

I don't like historical disaster movies when I know beforehand how they will end - "Titanic," "Pearl Harbor," "The Last Days of Pompeii," and now, "Path to 9/11." I was expecting controversial revelations, but in the second half, particularly, all I saw was realistically portrayed death and destruction. ABC proclaimed it was not a documentary, so as entertainment, it fell short. And it was probably overlooked by the appeasers, who didn't want to be reminded of the viscous. . .uh, viciousness and resolve of the enemy.

I have it on tape in the unlikely event that I need to be reminded of the nature and severity of the threat.

(Whitney Houston is divorcing Bobby Brown. Hey, Osama, she's available again.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home