Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Lazy day

What do you think of President Bush's hint at troop reduction? I am disappointed that the President issued one of his few purely political statements. I am no military expert, but I can't imagine how withdrawing troops before we have achieved total victory is a good idea. Stay the course; keep the pressure on the enemy.

Would you pay AT&T $4.99 to monitor your kids' cell phones? I made it through puberty without a cell phone. My children graduated before there were such things as cell phones. Why do today's kids have to have cell phones? They don't.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

Kids today need cell phones to call their brothers and sisters serving in the armed forces in Iraq. Why don't you support our troops?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home