Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Three for TV

(As seen) I'm no prude, but I allow myself to be offended by the continuous use of the f-word in motion pictures. I thank God I don't have to associate with people who talk like that, and I've hated all the films that inflicted them on me.

(Submitted) It appeared we were making progress against racism, until we learned of twenty years of hate-filled speech from "Reverend" Jeremiah Wright, and the fact that a candidate for president sat quietly and listened to it.

(Submitted) America was founded by Christians with guns. More Christians with guns defended us against the Nazis and the Japanese, and the Christians will still need those guns to protect themselves from the Muslim extremists, who have vowed to kill us all.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Law and Order Teacher said...

I agree. I blogged about Wright's statements and my intense repugnance of Obama's manly act of disgracing his grandmother. What a man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home