Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Monday, October 13, 2008

As if anybody cares

I have no cable or satellite TV service, and, as I have repeated ad nauseum, no P BS. So how do I manage to watch so much prime time TV? After all, there are a goodly number of "pocular"(my favorite 8th grade students' spelling test misspelling) shows that I don't watch, and never have. In "agrabethical" order, they are:

1. All prime time quiz and reality shows (except "Last Comic Standing.")
2. Bad new shows, such as "The Ex-List," "Knight Rider," and "Worst Week."
3. "Brothers and Sisters," 4. "ER," 5. Fox animated shows, 6. "Ghost Whisperer," 7. "Grey's Anatomy," 8. "Heroes," 9. "House," 10. "The Office," 11. "Private Practice," 12. "24," and 13."Ugly Betty."

Even so, some evenings there are, during certain time segments, as many as three shows that first born and I wish to see, and, with our antiquated equipment, each of us must create VCR tapes for later viewing. What a life.

FYI: (First born does watch #6, 12 and 13.) "My Own Worst Enemy" starts tonight. We'll see.
"Kath and Kim" episode one was bad.

UPDATE: First born has a local client who bought a convertor box, and she still can't receive P BS. I remain confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home