Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Thursday, February 18, 2010

He's baack. . . (As published 2/22)

I was surprised that the E-R published the 2/16 letter from the self-proclaimed "intelligent" Jorge Smirnoff with its potentially libelous attack on me, George Hoag, and the millions of other "conservative blowhards" he fears. However, in his second sentence, his credibility did take a deep dive when he repeated the falsehood that the liberal media started about Scott Brown's alleged nude picture, which, of course, the respected "ladies magazine," Cosmopolitan, obviously wouldn't have published.

Smirnoff continued to sprinkle his childish babble with words like "windbags," "extremists," and "mental disorders," and boldly stated from his supposedly vast training as a clinical psychiatrist, that we were in need of "intensive psychiatric counseling." But when he reiterated, as if we hadn't noticed, that he lacks "civility," I began to laugh uncontrollably.

Foolishly, perhaps, I will take him seriously, however, about the last sentence of his nonsense, when he said that he will generously "pick up the tab" for Americans in financial difficulty. He may feel free to help me out by sending me $96.40 each month as reimbursement for my Medicare Part B premium. If he really wants to feel good about himself, he may also send me enough for the Medicare supplement which I cannot afford.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home