Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Friday, September 17, 2010

Wait a minute. . .

Yesterday, I neglected to comment on the hilarious expression "medi-pot movement" that we read about in Galia's letter. That's a new one. . . I think. It surely is funny on several levels, not the least of which being potty humor. I suspect he is "smoked-out," but possibly more joker than moron.

ALSO: Our long summer nightmare is finally over. America did choose the correct talent of the final four. Of course, I preferred and supported two other acts until they were eliminated. Too many diverse categories, that can't really be compared, makes fairness illusive. I really enjoyed the two twelve-year-old ballroom dancers, however, so maybe, next summer, I may watch the dancing show instead. . . or more fine Coen brothers movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home