Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Thursday, September 15, 2011

#900 Two new sitcoms

Kathryn Hahn is a little zoftig, but still very desirable, and makes my top five. Her show, "Free Agents," is better than "Up All Night," which I assume to be the direction they want my dinner to go. Only fans of treacle could keep it down.

ALSO: Our long national talent nightmare is finally over. Silhouettes finished second. The winner can now buy an Hispano-Suiza and never disturb Sinatra again. With a good vocal coach he may develop his own style, but with a better accountant, he won't have to work at all. . . unless the dollar goes the way of 1930's German Mark.

I JUST REMEMBERED: One of my grade school teachers once wrote, "Was impudent, but has improved" on my report card. She was wrong. I kept getting worse, and today I am a major wise-ass. Wait until you read my upcoming letter to the editor. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home