Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Monday, January 30, 2012

Letter to the Bee - customer service

"My subscription will soon be due, and I notice the cost has increased. Nevertheless, this Sunday's copy arrived with about HALF of it missing. It lacked ALL of the advertising inserts (which should make your commercial interests very happy), the new Traveler section, and the one with the restaurant review which goes by some cutesy new name I have forgotten.

"This kind of thing has happened several times before, and I may have to threaten not to renew my subscription. I have previously asked you and Chico E-R, whose carrier delivers your Bee, WHO does the inserting, and this time, if I don't receive an answer, I may carry through on the above threat. Someone needs to be reprimanded if I am to renew."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home