Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Monday, February 18, 2008

Three for America

Without discussing what they have or have not done, or what I think of it, I wish to present three politicians who appear to put the good of the people before their personal ambitions. They do this, frequently through what is commonly referred to as bi-partisan cooperation, but which is actually strength of character and true concern for those who elected them.

They were elected as Republicans, and they are being accused of betraying the party, but that is not important, because their allegiance is only to what they believe is right. So, whether they do what I believe is best or not, I respect their integrity. John McCain, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and George W. Bush are people I could (or did) vote for.


BY THE WAY: It's Presidents' Day. No President was born on February 18.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home