Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Strike while the weather's hot

Yesterday, after Friday's unsolicited attack on Jorge, my words appeared (unedited) on TV again. Other regulars must be on vacation, allowing me to extend my record to six consecutive days. I spoke to the suggestion that we return to the 55 MPH speed limit as follows: "When will we learn our lesson? Enforce the 55 MPH limit for trucks, and ticket others who violate the present limits. No one needs to go the 80 MPH we often see, but 55 has always been unreasonable."

Today, I hope my disapproval of Obama's call for another "stimulus," and of the entitlement generation, will be number seven: "If the government has so much extra money it can afford to give us another stimulus, why don't they just tell those of us who are not working the system to stop the work we are doing, because now they're going to support us?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home