Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Friday, July 23, 2010

Big boy

Last night, first born let me have Burger King for dinner. I had been a good boy at the lab, and didn't cry or anything when the phlebotomist drew my blood. Phlebotomist. . . that's a funny word. Anyway, almost every time I behave at the doctor's or the lab I get burgers. They're so unhealthy, but they taste so good. The double cheeseburgers are only $1 each right now, and I added my own nutritious tomato. I heard the doctor say that I should take my chloresterol pill with my dinner, because it counteracts the fat in the food. I believe everything science tells me, because it's always true. When they change their minds, that's true, too. Just like they just said that now a little caffeine is OK for pregnant ladies.

Wow, look at all those big, funny-looking spelling words I just used. Goodbye; it's time for my nap now.

EXTRA: Representative Charles Rangel (D-NY) is facing multiple ethics charges. Yesterday, he talked to the press, basically to say, "No comment," but Luke Russert of the state-run NBC-MSNBC persisted in trying to get him to say something important.

Suddenly, Rangel said it. He verified the cozy relationship between Democrats and the press, and he lectured Russert as to how it is agreed that his news organization is in bed with the administration, and he isn't supposed to ask Democrats embarrassing questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home