Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Thursday, September 05, 2013

Testing plus

My grandson, who is older than nine, still remembered enough to instruct me how to do this. Let's see. I created the above on my LG Optimus G as a draft, and am now trying to post it the old fashioned way. I also want to include the following that I phoned into the E-R because it's one of the clearer thoughts I've had, and I may never be able to post again if I can't master the phone. "Restaurant dining is, for the most part, a voluntary activity. Some of us may barely be able to afford such a tasteful dining experience, which we ask to have unspoiled by fellow patrons. Nursing mothers should develop enough sensitivity to realize that we may find a public feeding ritual embarrassing to see, and arrange to accomplish it in a more private location before they join us in our carefully chosen social setting."

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hilarious--as is your online ID, Don...anyway, I too am 'familiar' with having TWO LG Optimus G's...my own, and my girlfriend's.
I'm 45, but 'got into' smartphones enough to realize what potential the LGOG had/has...still liking the powerful processor in mine, and have learned tons about 'what works', and what 'well...meh'.
For one thing, if you're stuck with the ATT version of this phone (the e-'970'), you'll have an 8MP cam in yours, like ours, and not the big 13MP one Sprint versions have (LS-970, I think).
Otherwise, hit me up, I might be able to dish you some free advice on how to make yours work the way you want it to (I've done this with PCs for 15 years, and the last 6, as the 'PC Doctor', here in my hometown of Bowling Green, KY).
For one thing, I definitely know what I chose as the best case for ours--turns out Otterbox makes one for the Sprint model, but not ATTs.
BTW, I tried finding your Google+ account to PM you this long drivel, but failed...sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home