Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Beliefs

It has been announced that former Vice-President Dick Cheney had a heart attack on Monday. Of course, the meanness in liberals will cause them to reject that assertion, because they don't believe Cheney has a heart.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that marijuana is medicine. True medication contains ingredients which cure or ameliorate disease. Marijuana merely dulls the mind and allows the sufferers to tolerate pain better. In the process it destroys brain cells. You might just as well get drunk, and achieve a similar effect. Over the counter pain killers may help too.

Do you believe that there is the slightest chance that the President will shut his mouth for even a moment during the Thursday health care "summit?" I think we have long since despaired that he will listen to anyone with whom he disagrees. Even I am not that obstinate, but I can't resist a big "I told you so," following the latest revelations about global warming and driving with cell phones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home