Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Sunday, March 07, 2010

As if you cared. . .

Over the past couple of weeks, the mice on both of our computers slowly became essentially inoperable. (Coincidence? Read on.) Yesterday, my personal shopper went to the Mart with the K and bought two inexpensive ($7) Chinese electronic rodents, and after we installed them, I investigated the deceased ones. I discovered they could be opened, and although I have no idea how they work, I saw that mine was quite dirty inside. I spent a few minutes tidying up, and put it away in a place I will probably forget, for possible use when the cheap replacement inevitably dies.

Upon opening the other mouse, I found it to be squeaky clean. Why doesn't it work? Somebody doesn't want me to know, or I may be able to fix it. Jorge would say it's George Bush. Anyway, there doesn't seem to be any correlation between the two mouse failures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home