Dolce far niente

"Too much law make people mad." "Hawai'i"

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Go Arizona

What do you suppose the penalty for contempt of federal court is? If Arizona defied the court, what are the chances the Democrats would allow the court to further alienate that 70% of Americans who support Arizona, and are potential voters in the upcoming election? Wouldn't it be fun to see?

I submitted the above to TV, because I have been used almost every day for the past two weeks. They even used the mediocre one below, yesterday.

I know what I think of the Obama administration and its goals for the war, but what can I tell my two grandsons and my two greatgranddaughters, whose future it is mortgaging? Learn to speak Chinese? Stockpile canned goods, or convert to Islam?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home